HORTUS BOTANICUS BEROLINO-DAHLEMENSIS (2013-2014)
|anno 2009 collectorum quae pro mutua commutatione offert
HORTUS BOTANICUS BEROLINO-DAHLEMENSIS
Notice: Our Index Seminum is now issued only every two years.
For the second year, a reminder with a new list of desiderata will be mailed.
- Seeds from this Index Seminum are not on sale but are available, on an exchange basis,
exclusively for scientific, educational, and nature conservation purposes. Progeny raised
from these seeds may not be used to generate commercial profit without prior written
permission from the Botanic Garden and Botanical Museum Berlin-Dahlem, which will not be
granted unless equitable sharing of benefits with the countries of wild origin, under the
terms and in the spirit of the Convention on Biological Diversity, is secured. Seeds or
their progeny passed on to third parties must be vinculated to the same conditions.
By ordering seeds or other plant material from the Botanic Garden and
Botanical Museum Berlin-Dahlem, the recipient accepts and pledges to respect
the above conditions.
- Please indicate your orders on the enclosed order form. Please take note
of the Convention on the exchange of plant material on the Desiderata and sign
Otherwise, we cannot send you seeds!
- The nomenclature of the European and Mediterranean plants follows as far as published
Greuter & al., Med-Checklist 1, 3 & 4 (Genève 1984-1989), otherwise Tutin &
al., Flora Europaea 1-5 (Cambridge 1968-1993) or other regional critical floras. Author
citations (until 1998 following Draft Index of Author Abbreviations..., Kew 1980) from
1999 onward follow with few exceptions the standard list of Brummitt & Powell (Authors
of Plant Names, Kew 1992).
- Please report to us any misidentifications.
- Hybridization is not impossible in seeds collected in the garden.
- In accordance with our international commitments we kindly ask you to include with
your order a written and signed statement of agreement with the above conditions.